Only Available until February 15th, 2023.
250G of Scottish salmon cooked to perfection!
- 250G Grade A Scottish Salmon.
- Homemade Fresh Teryaki Sauce.
- Spring onions.
- Add half the amount of the teryaki sauce into a pan on medium heat. Wait for 1 minute until it heats up.
- (Super important step) Open the salmon bag and slide the salmon cut into the pan skin side down.
- Wait until the skin toughens a bit, about 5 minutes. meanwhile, place the other half of the teryaki sauce in a pan and heat it up. Remove when bubbles start to form.
- Remove it from the pan using a grill spatula and place it on the serving plate. Add the teryaki sauce and the thinly chopped spring onions.
Stay hungry, Stay foolish!