Slow Cooked Brisket: Lean meat that melts in your mouth, if combined with all the ingredients that I provide with! Get ready for a chunky, tasty ride that is full of flavors.
1 KG of slow cooked brisket.
50G of signature Brisket Butter
100 G Japanese Mayo
100 G Hoisin Sauce
10 slices of bread ( Your choice of Sour dough or Pain de mie)
6 slices of Cheddar Cheese
0.5 L of beef stock
- Heat the pan to a medium/low heat and place the beef and the butter, then cover for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes have passed, uncover and turn up the heat!
- After 1 minute place one Ladle of stock, then stir.
- Repeat the same process 3 times until the beef gets coated with a nice, Juicy sauce.
- After 7 to 10 minutes, turn off the heat and cover.
- Toast the bread using butter or oil.
- Spread the Mayo, first then cheese, then the beef and finish off with a bit of hoisin sauce.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish!